Sunday, March 7, 2010

SUNNY SUNDAY


What a beautiful, sunny Sunday in northern Indiana. Sure would love it to just stay this way until summer really gets here. However, living as long as I have, I know that is not going to happen. Still, I am going to enjoy it as long as I can.


Three things today made it even more special. First, there was long walks with Dave in warm weather. Since he was born in late October, he really hasn't experienced anything except snow. Mud is not something he knows much about, but he is sure willing to find out! He loves to walk right through mud puddles and muddy fields. We have a towel and running water close by when he comes home from his walks.


Next, we got to see Todd and Beth and little ???? today. They had to stop by to pick up something they had stored in our basement after their move. I think they are already a little stressed from the move in with her mom. But they are so thankful she is willing to take them and their two dogs. It is so nice to see signs of little ????.


Last of all, I got to spend time just reading for the pleasure of reading. Not something for making me a better coach, but just reading. Our book club is next week and I suggested the book Outliers. We are all enjoying it, but I have to get it read! I read it once, but need to review it and a reread of a good book is always enjoyable.


Hopefully, we will have more weekends like this. But this weekend was wonderful and believe me, I appreciate it!!!

No comments: