Saturday, March 14, 2009

SLICE OF LIFE: DAY 14/31--Making Plans



SLICE OF LIFE: DAY 14/31





Only five more days before we take off for NYC and the Teacher College Spring Reunion. There are five of us from FWCS going this time along with seven from East Noble and two from Quincy, MI. What a great group. My Slice of Life for today is the schedule I worked on all afternoon. What great fun that was! Just another way to look forward to a wonderful four days. Today I'm dreaming next week at this time I will be experiencing.

Here it is in a nutshell:

Thursday, March 19th:

  • Fly out of Indy at 10:40
  • Arrive in NYC at 12:50
  • Go to TKTS & grab whatever is cheap
  • Eat supper @ Ellen's Stardust Diner
  • Go to the theater

Friday, March 20th

  • Take the subway to PS 16 in Queens
  • Eat lunch with the teachers & coaches
  • Leave @ around 12:30
  • Siteseeing

Saturday, March 21st

  • Be on the subway by 8:00
  • Teacher College Reunion @ Columbia University 9:00-3:00
  • Supper with Stacy


Sunday, March 22nd

  • Last minute site seeing
  • Flight leaves @ 1:20
  • Arrive in Indy at 4:00

WOW! What a Slice of Life!!!

1 comment:

Kelly Sandborn said...

Hello, I'll be attending the Coaching Institute next week and that includes the Sat. reunion. I can't wait. I already started packing. A few questions: what's TKTS?, where's Ellen's Stardust Diner?