- Don't commit to anything the first year.
- Remember, summer doesn't end in August.
- Read whatever you want!
- Don't do anything you don't want to do.
- Life is short, play with your dog.
- Write, write, write!
- Spend time with the grand kids.
- Make memories.
- Collect your stories.
- Enjoy every moment doing whatever you want!
Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Slice of Life Day 21: TIPS FOR RETIREMENT!
Today we went to lunch with a friend who retired last year. We asked her to give us some tips for retirement. With those tips, I decided to collect more tips from things others have told me when they find out I am retiring this year. Here are TEN tips that I have collected.