I've been tagged by Cathy for another fun round of tag in the blogging world. Don't worry, I don't hate you Cathy. The rules are that I have to share 6 random things about me and then tag 6 others...
Here are my random things...
- I absolutely HAVE to make my bed every morning. I think it has to do with the way I was raised. My mom would not let me leave the house if my bed was not made. She threatened to come to school and drag me out of class to come home and make it. I still think she would come back alive and do it now if I don't make the bed. (It is even hard to leave it alone in hotel rooms!)
- I hate peanut butter. I know, it is supposed to be every kid's dream, but I don't like the texture, I guess. I like butter and I love peanuts...just not peanut butter.
- I am trying to read the Bible clear through this year. I am doing it in a different way. I read from four different parts and get a different view of it. I like the way the whole thing is making a bigger picture for me. I am enjoying doing it this way.
- I belonged to 4-H for many years and I DID raise rabbits along with doing cooking and sewing. My favorite projects were in photography though. I think EVERY kid should be required to take 4-H!
- My secret dream is to visit Ireland some day. My ancestors on the Parkison side came from there and I used to hear my grandmother tell stories about those relatives. I would just like to see the green hills!
- I am absolutely, totally in love with my husband even after 25 years. I am so lucky to have found someone so well matched to me. We now have a goal of going to Hawaii when I retire and I know we will love it!!!
Here are the rules:
- Link to the person who tagged you
- Post the rules on your blog
- Write six random things about yourself
- Tag six peole at the end of your post
- Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
- Let the tagger know when your entry is up.