Sunday, July 27, 2008

FAMILY REUNION

Saturday was our family reunion. We had people come from Ohio, Michigan and of course, Indiana. It was great to see our cousins. There were six of the nine Parkison cousins there. We had loads of food and it was all so good! The rain threatened us, but we sat it out and no one got wet. Well, that is except for Blake and Marissa, who enjoyed the kiddie pool!



Many of the kids had grown so much we didn't even recognize them. We only have the reunion every other year, so they can change a lot in that time.


We are already looking forward to our next reunion. Wouldn't Grandma be happy to know we are still getting together? Sure missed Aunt Reita, Jerry, Sandy and Dennis! See you all in two years!

3 comments:

Jen Barney said...

I love family reunions. I love seeing all of the the people that make my family so wonderful-and interesting. I am glad you still do this! Thanks for sharing.

Lou Ann Homan said...

I have the most trouble with photos..what is your secret to putting them on the blog? Sometimes I feel I wait forever...and I am not the patient type. Thank you for calling me back..I was giving a ghost tour..we work alot of nights. Anyway I needed to find a copy of national language arts standards..I found them yesterday. I knew that you would know, but all is well. Enjoy the rest of your summer!!

our family said...

It looks like you had a great day being with family... and the weather looks nice in the pictures!