Thursday, July 24, 2008

CHICAGO OR BUST

On Tuesday three of us went to Chicago. Our goal was to see a play and have some fun. We had been planning this trip for a while and were very excited to take off. We left 'Busco at 7:30 in the morning. The first thing we did was travel to Chesterton to catch the Southshore train. We made it after only a few stops and a scare of a detour. The train was running late a few minutes when we got there. Many people were taking the train that day. We were afraid we would have to stand all the way, but we didn't!

When we got to Chicago, we headed right for Cheesecake Factory. We were ready to eat! We sat outside and listened to some musicians as we shared our cheesecake. It was SO good!



After doing some shopping, we headed for the theater. We finally found it just in time. The play was awesome. We loved the music so much because all three of us could remember The Four Seasons from our childhoods. What a great day with great friends.

6 comments:

Jen Barney said...

SOOOO JEALOUS!

Kelli said...

You are one busy lady. It seems like you're always doing something fun! Last weekend, all of the girls went to The Cheesecake Factory in Salt Lake. It was fun. We didn't share our cheesecake though. We all splurged and ordered our own.

Annalyse said...

Chicago is so fun. I had a blast when I went there with Brandt, Michelle, Angie & Andy. It was so great. You are always doing something fun. I wish I had more time to do things like that. It looks like you had a great time!

Lou Ann Homan said...

We took a bus trip last Spring (a bunch of us from my sweet little town) and had a great time...yes, all of it Cheesecake Factory, Jersey Boys (I cried my eyes out!) Now on to another..I am doing a workshop in Tennessee in a couple of weeks and have an IMPORTANT question that I think you will have the answer to...so call me here on Ocracoke. (Yes, we do have telephones!!) ASAP 252 921 0192
Thanks a bunch. Lou Ann

our family said...

You have such fun things planned all summer long. I enjoy seeing everything you have done and everywhere you have traveled!

Ingrid said...

Ditto Jen's comments. I know you three had a ball. I miss you guys more than you know....