Saturday, June 23, 2012

Sounds: Annoying or Awesome?

My grandson and his family have been gone on vacation all week. They took a much needed trip to Georgia and had loads of adventures. The only thing is...I missed them. They are in the process of driving home today. I can't wait to see them tomorrow.

This picture is of Graham, almost two-years old.  He is plugging his ears because he is tired of hearing the ocean. Can you imagine being tired of hearing the ocean? I guess this just goes to show us that we have to be careful about even the sounds we have around these little ones.  Things that we think are awesome and we could never get tired of, are things that little ones find annoying after awhile.

I am sure I will be using this picture in slide shows in the future. What caption would you give this picture? You can now even tweet me at: momsyellowbug . 

No comments: