- Read, Read, Read anything and everything.
- Go to the All Write Summer Institute and hear loads of authors, share with friends and have a blast!
- Start running again so I can finish the Peachtree 10K on July 4th in Atlanta with 55,000 other runners.
- Walk four miles a day with Sarah L. and catch up on all the town's gossip. She knows everything!
- Get through two of our kid's weddings which are only one week apart.
- Start lifting weights again so I can wear the dresses I bought for the weddings and not have flabby arms.
- Write in my writers notebook and readers notebook.
- Blog, blog and blog!
Tuesday, June 5, 2007
I have been tagged by my friend Jen to make a list of goals I have for the summer. What a good way to get me motivated! Here goes: