- I have to live with a dog. I have had dogs in my life since I was born starting with a Scottie. At one time we had three dogs at home. Every time my dog had puppies we would have to save one for us. Now I have a spoiled golden retriever. He is smart and loveable. The only problem is he is getting old. We will have birthday party next month.
- I have to be active. I can't just sit for very long...unless I am reading. My passion is running and walking. I love to be outside doing something even in the winter.
- I have to be reading. I usually have about three or four books started. They are in different genres and different types but I am reading!
- I have to have some sort of trip in the planning. This year it is to Atlanta for the 4th of July and then Gatlinburg for my son's wedding. After that I will start planning again. Maybe New York this time.
- One of my most important policies is my faith. Everything I am revolves around that faith. I believe I have a purpose in life and that is to touch as many lives as I can and make a difference in those lives. The difference comes from the God I believe in so strongly.
There you have it folks. Those are my personal policies or at least the ones I can think of right now!