Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I've Been Tagged...

I've been tagged so here are eight things about me:
  1. My golden retriever, Murphy, is a Certified Visiting Dog and he visits a nursing home once a month.
  2. I have NEVER been without a dog.
  3. I have run in three marathons: two in Washington D.C. and one in Detroit, Michigan.
  4. I used to coach high school track.
  5. Two of my favorite cities to visit are: Atlanta, Georgia and New York City.
  6. My favorite food is chocolate, chocolate, chocolate.
  7. I absolutley LOVE books....especially professional books that make me think.
  8. This year I will have been married for 25 years to a wonderful, handsome man!

There you have it. If you are tagged you must do the same! Watch for your tag.

2 comments:

Jim said...

Kathy,
How did you get your Murphy certified? I have been thinking about having Gracie go through some program to make her more acceptable to some people at Haley. I talked to Georgetown library this week and they have 3 dogs that come in on a regular basis. They are trained though and they won't let Gracie come in. If you can give me any information I would greatly appreciate it. Chocolate.... I would have never guessed.

Jim

Kathy Douglas said...

Jim,
We went through a club and he got his cetificate. Now they have a newer club, I don't have the address at my finger tips, but I will get it for you. You would love it. They visit all kinds of places, nursing homes, hospitals, etc. I know they do their training at Golden Years, close to Haley.