Wednesday, May 30, 2007

4 New X 2....

What in the world is a meme? We did learn questioning for our comprehension strategy today. Okay, Miss Sarah, I have to do this. What are you thinking! Here I go.

4 New Things I Have Done in The Past 4 Years:
  1. Retired from a job I had for over 30 years.
  2. Started a new job in the second largest school system in Indiana.
  3. Got a new cat.
  4. Got a new VW yellow bug!

4 Things I Would Like To Try In The Next 4 Years:

  1. Learn to dive.
  2. Publish something...anything a book, an article, a poem, whatever!
  3. Take more trips with teachers to visit teachers in NYC.
  4. Take a trip to Las Vegas and visit my friend Laurie

Okay, that's it for me. I will try and find some friends out there who are willing to be as crazy as you guys are!

4 comments:

Sarah Amick said...

We have decided that we have learned so much about you recently and we like that. You are such a trooper and we love working with you. Thank you for the sounding board that you are! Loved today!

Jen Barney said...

Hey- Crazy is as crazy does!

Mandy Greulach said...

Thank you for putting my sight on your blog and for responding to mine. I know that being more open is something I have to work on and I'm glad to see that you, Sarah, and Jen are going to sort of take me under your wing to show me the buzz I've been hearing!! Thanks again!

Kirsten said...

I am so there..NYC, here we come!