Even if you are not part of the consortium, you can check out and use the information found there. It's all about helping kids, after all!
Here are a few things you will find on that page.
- Handouts from the speakers at the 2012 Summer Institute.
- Ralph Fletcher has handouts from his dinner speach on notebooks
- Katie Wood Ray has handouts from her voice lessons for writers
- And MANY more!!!!!
- Picture Book Read Aloud suggestions
- There is a summary for each book
- And how to use the book in your classroom
- Documents--mini lessons
- Narrative writing for K-2 and also 3-6
- Informational Writing
- All About for K-2
- How-to for K-2
- Feature Article for 3-6
- Persuasive Writing for 3-8