Friday, December 21, 2012

Looking Ahead to 2013

The end of a year is ahead of us. Many people make New Year's resolutions. Some people reflect on the past year. Here are a few thought starters as you get ready for your break:
  • My greatest wish for 2013 is...
  • My favorite New Year's memory is...
  • I'm looking forward to...
  • The one resolution that shows up every year is...
  • I'd most like to change...
Here are mine:

My greatest wish for 2013 is...that all teachers would have less stress and more time to share joys with their students.

My favorite New Year's memory is...when my son told us he was going to be a father for the first time.

I'm looking forward to...spending more time with all of the grandchildren..watching them blow out birthday candles, watching all their sports' events, playing with them at our pool, laughing at their funny sayings...

The one resolution that shows up every year is...to spend more time reading and writing.

I'd most like to change...the pressures that the teachers feel so they can again enjoy just teaching.

I'd love to see yours.  If you have time during your break, fill these out and send them to me at dkdouglas@hotmail.com    Merry Christmas!  Have a great vacation!

No comments: