Monday, June 15, 2009

AMAZING RACE 2009









For several years now, The Big D, Ty and Lane have participated in the Amazing Race. One year they did it with Michelle and one year with Brandt. This year I had the chance to participate in it also, only with another team. Kathleen and her two boys needed someone, so I was it!













We did this way back in April, but my new camera wouldn't let me download them. I finally figured it out so here are a few of them. The two teams are on top. The feet/hands picture shows our nails painted. We had to paint each others feet and hands with the polish brush in our mouth! Thankfully we got a very light pastal paint and so did The Big D's team! We had beautiful weather and the day was a complete success. What fun!!! Thanks Kathleen and boys for letting me join you!

No comments: