Sunday, June 24, 2007

My FIVE'S

I've been tagged! Here are my 5's!

Five Things I was Doing Ten Years Ago:
  1. Running marathons! No kidding!
  2. Taking Murphy to dog class. He was the star!
  3. Teaching second grade: Douglasville!
  4. Shopping with my mom. I still miss her.
  5. Baking. I never do that any more.

Five Snacks I Love:

  1. Popcorn
  2. Snickers
  3. Ice Cream
  4. Pizza
  5. CHOCOLATE

Five Things I'd Do If I Were a Millionaire:

  1. Build a new house
  2. Travel to Ireland
  3. Get D. a Harley
  4. Get D. a corvette
  5. Get a heated pool

Five Things I'd Never Wear Again:

  1. Tights
  2. Two piece swim suit
  3. Size 9 shoe
  4. Knee socks
  5. Footy p.j's

Five Favorite Toys:

  1. Cabbage patch Doll
  2. Stuffed animals
  3. Clifford dogs
  4. Barbies
  5. Treadmill

Five Things I Like to do:

  1. write
  2. read
  3. walk with Murphy
  4. run Peachtree
  5. Meet with my teacher friends

Five Bad Habits:

  1. Sneak Snacks
  2. Buy books
  3. Drink too much pop
  4. Eat a whole bag of microwave popcorn
  5. blog, blog, blog!

There you have my "5's". Thanks to NYC teacher! I am tagging Education Blather and Annie's Attic!

No comments: